• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett has an MCL sprain and could miss a week or two.
• New York Jets running back Le’Veon Bell had an MRI on his knee.
• Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson reinjured his core during Week 9 and could miss the rest of the season.
• Minnesota Vikings receiver Adam Thielen reinjured his hamstring and will miss time.
• Miami Dolphins receiver Preston Williams will miss the rest of the year with a knee issue.
• Detrpit Lions running back running back Tra Carson went on injured reserve and will miss the rest of the year.
• Miami Dolphins running back Mark Walton was suspended for four games by the league.
• Thursday night game Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland
• Monday night game: Seattle at San Francisco
• The byes of the week: Denver, Houston, Jacksonville, New England, Philadelphia, Washington
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Ronald Jones Jr., DeVante Parker, Derrius Guice, Zach Pascal, Indianapolis defense (for Week 10), Kalen Ballage (just do not expect much), Myles Gaskin (speculative), Noah Fant
Last Week’s Pickups: Jaylen Samuels, Danny Amendola, Mark Walton, Tra Carson, David Carr, Chris Conley, Jonnu Smith, Darren Fells, Dallas Goedert, Darius Slayton, Sam Darnold (look at his upcoming schedule)
Two Weeks Ago: Chase Edmonds, Latavius Murray, Kenny Stills, Mark Walton, Sam Darnold, Ty Johnson, Kareem Hunt, Jay Ajayi
Trade Bait: Kenyan Drake, Damien Williams, Mohamed Sanu
You Can Drop: DeSean Jackson, Mark Walton, Ty Johnson
Studs Of The Week: Russell Wilson, Jimmy Garoppolo, Christian McCaffrey, Kenyan Drake, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, Zach Ertz, Noah Fant
Duds Of The Week: Gardner Minshew, Sony Michel, Tevin Coleman, Allen Robinson, Christian Kirk, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mark Andrews
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems For Week 10:
Quarterback Must Starts: Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Kirk Cousins, Matthew Stafford, Dak Prescott, Lamar Jackson. Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan (if healthy), Jameis Winston
Running Back Must Starts: Dalvin Cook, Austin Ekeler (PPR), Aaron Jones, Mark Ingram, Ezekiel Elliott, Chris Carson, Marlon Mack, Christian McCaffrey, Josh Jacobs, Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara (if healthy), David Montgomery
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Golladay, Stefon Diggs, Chris Godwin, Mike Evans, Amari Copper, Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas, Julio Jones
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, Darren Waller, Evan Engram, Mark Andrews, Hunter Henry, Austin Hooper
Must Start Defenses: San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Daniel Jones, Kyler Murray
Running Back: Devin Singletary
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Mike Williams
Busts Of The Week
Quarterback: I like them all this week but downgrade Russell Wilson a bit … must start, but still …
Running Back: Joe Mixon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: A.J. Green (if he plays), Juju Smith-Schuster
Defense: Los Angeles Chargers
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 20-7
Baltimore over Cincinnati
Indianapolis over Miami
New Orleans over Atlanta
Picks With Points
2019 Record: 68-64
NFL Lines For Week 10
Picks are in bold.
|L.A. Chargers||-1||At Oakland||47.5|
|Kansas City||-4||At Tennessee||48.5|
|At Tampa Bay||-4.5||Arizona||52|
|New York Giants||-2||At New York Jets||43|
|At New Orleans||-12.5||Atlanta||51.5|
|At Green Bay||-5||Carolina||48|
|L.A. Rams||-4||At Pittsburgh||45|
|At San Francisco||-6||Seattle||46|
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox