The Houston Texans defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 20-17, on “Thursday Night Football” Nov. 21. Quarterback Deshaun Watson found receiver DeAndre Hopkins for two touchdowns, while receiver Will Fuller returned from injury and caught seven passes for 140 yards. Quarterback Jacoby Brissett disappointed, as the Colts went ground and pound. Running back Jason Williams had a 104 yards and a touchdowns even with Jordan Wilkins active.
Onto the sleepers and some one-liners. I am digging deep this week, folks.
1. Patrick Laird, RB, Miami Dolphins
Dolphins running back Kalen Ballage (1.9 yards per carry) isn’t the answer, and Laird seems to be getting more opportunities of late.
2. Russell Gage, WR, Atlanta Falcons
You and I may get a catch this week against the Buccaneers, so imagine what a player who’s on the field 65 percent of the snaps could do.
3. Jaeden Graham, TE, Atlanta Falcons
Yeah, I really don’t know who he is either, but he caught two passes against the Panthers Nov. 17 and tight end Austin Hooper remains sidelined.
4. Anthony Miller, WR, Chicago Bears
Miller seems to be the true slot guy since the Bears have no tight ends left, and he’s getting seven or so targets a week.
5. Benny Snell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers
He’s back and gets to play the Bengals. So if you’re desperate, Snell should get 15 touches.
1. Josh Gordon, WR, Seattle Seahawks
2. Jakobi Meyers, WR, New England Patriots
3. Noah Fant, TE, Denver Broncos
4. Jeff Driskel, QB, Detriot Lions
5. Atlanta Falcons and Cleveland Browns defenses
6. Sam Ficken, K, New York Jets
Follow Ken on Twitter @FansFantasy