• Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny tore his ACL and is done for the year.
• Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery left “Monday Night Football” with a foot injury.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mike Evans could miss a few weeks with a hamstring injury.
• Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews left this week’s game with a knee injury.
• Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston is dealing with a hand injury.
• Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell broke his foot and is gone for the season.
• Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice hurt his knee and will miss Week 15 at a minimum.
• Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver DJ Chark has a foot injury.
• Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley has an abdomen injury and is done for the season.
• Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is dealing with a quad issue.
• Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has a hand issue.
• New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook is in the concussion protocol.
• Thursday night game: New York Jets at Baltimore
• Monday night game: Indianapolis at New Orleans
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Boston Scott, DeAndre Washington, A.J. Brown, Zach Pascal, Kansas City Defense, Russell Gage
Last Week’s Pickups: Gardner Minshew, Anthony Miller (again), Raheem Mostert, Auden Tate, Zach Pascal, Darwin Thompson, Peyton Barber — and if you need a defense, go with the Colts, Packers or Titans
Two Weeks Ago: Sam Darnold, Ryan Tannehill, Rashaad Penny, Cole Beasley, Willie Snead, Anthony Miller, David Njoku, Chase Edmonds
Trade Bait: No more trades, it’s playoff time.
You Can Drop: Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham Jr., Rex Burkhead, Kenny Stills, all New England wide receivers not named Julian Edelman, Vance McDonald, Darren Fells
Studs Of The Week: Drew Brees, Jameis Winston, Mitchell Trubisky, Austin Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, A.J. Brown, Darius Slayton, Emmanuel Sanders, Zach Ertz
Duds Of The Week: Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Sony Michel, Benny Snell, Alvin Kamara, DeVante Parker, Jamison Crowder, Courtland Sutton, James Washington, Alshon Jeffery, Vance McDonald, Mike Gesicki
Some Semifinals Questions I Expect To See This Week:
• Do I start Alvin Kamara or Saquon Barkley?
I started Bilal Powell instead of Barkley this week, and it was a wash. In my opinion, you can certainly sit Barkley. Play Kamara in a PPR league, but in a standard league, hey, do what you have to do.
• What is up with Aaron Rodgers?
He has been so inconsistent! Hate the matchup this week (Bears), but he is Aaron freaking Rodgers! All the same, I can start Ryan Tannehill over him.
• Who do I start at tight end?
Start Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Mark Andrews (if he plays), Hunter Henry, Darren Waller and Austin Hooper. Other than that, put them in a hat and draw names.
• Can I trust DeVante Parker and Courtland Sutton?
Well, if you have them and are still alive, congrats! They sunk me in a few leagues. But the answer is yes. Do not let one week cloud everything — start who brung ya!
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: David Blough
Running Back: Gus Edwards
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Corey Davis
Defense: Kansas City
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Josh Allen
Running Back: Le’Veon Bell
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Amari Cooper
Defense: New York Jets
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 29-13
1. Kansas City over Denver
2. New England over Cincinnati
3. Seattle over Carolina
Picks With Points
2019 Record: 105-99
NFL Lines For Week 15
Picks are in bold.
|At Baltimore||-14.5||New York Jets||45|
|Tampa Bay||-4||At Detroit||47.5|
|At Green Bay||-5||Chicago||41|
|New England||-9.5||At Cincinnati||40.5|
|At Kansas City||-11.5||Denver||47|
|At New York Giants||-3.5||Miami||48|
|At San Francisco||-11||Atlanta||46.5|
|At Dallas||-2||L.A. Rams||47|
|Minnesota||-3||At L.A. Chargers||45.5|
|At New Orleans||-8||Indianapolis||45.5|