Round 1, Pick 28
Might Be: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
Could Be: Zack Baun, EDGE, Wisconsin
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Cesar Ruiz, IOL, Michigan
The Pick: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
Round 2, Pick 55
Might Be: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
Could Be: Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
The Pick: Josh Uche, Michigan
Round 2, Pick 60
Might Be: Matt Hennessey, IOL, Temple
Could Be: Marlon Davidson, IDL, Auburn
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
The Pick: Michael Pittman, WR, USC
Round 3, Pick 92
Might Be: Netane Muti, IOL, Fresno State
Could Be: Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Troy Dye, LB, Oregon
The Pick: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
Round 3, Pick 106
Might Be: Shane Lemieux, IOL, Oregon
Could Be: Antonio Gibson, RB, Memphis
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Bradlee Anae, EDGE, Utah
The Pick: Ben Bredeson, IOL, Michigan
Round 4, Pick 129
Might Be: Tyler Johnson, WR, Missesota
Could Be: John Simpson, IOL, Clemson
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State
The Pick: Jordon Elliott, IDL, Missouri
Round 4, Pick 143
Might Be: Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami (Fla.)
Could Be: Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Jack Driscoll, OT, Auburn
The Pick: Darryton Evans, RB, App State
Round 5, Pick 170
Might Be: Devin Asiasi, TE, UCLA
Could Be: Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
Wouldn’t Shock Me: McTelvin Agim, IDL, Arkansas
The Pick: Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky
Round 7, Pick 225
Might Be: Robert Windsor, IDL, Penn State
Could Be: A.J. Green, CB, Oklahoma State
Wouldn’t Shock Me: James Proche, WR, SMU
The Pick: Jon Runyan Jr., OT, Michigan
- With the losses of Marshal Yanda (retired) and James Hurst (released), the offensive line is a huge priority, especially the interior.
- The Ravens now have nine draft picks, with five in the first three rounds.
- Adding playmakers should still be a priority.
- This is a deep draft for those in need of a wide receiver.
- Inside linebacker is not the deepest position and like other years is very top heavy. If teams do not draft Oklahoma’s Kenneth Murray, LSU’s Patrick Queen or Ohio State’s Malik Harrison in the top two rounds, there is no need to reach before the fourth or fifth round for one.
- Interior defensive line is no longer a top priority after free agency.
- Teams can never have enough defensive backs or edge rushers, so if the Ravens add to those positions, no one should be surprised.
- BPA (best player available) is always going to be a Ravens strategy.
Photo Credit: Erik Schelkun/Elsestar Images