Round 1, Pick 28
Might Be: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
Could Be: Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU or Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
The Pick: Cesar Ruiz, IOL, Michigan
Round 2, Pick 55
Might Be: Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU
Could Be: Julian Okwara, EDGE, Notre Dame
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
The Pick: Michael Pittman, WR, USC
Round 2, Pick 60
Might Be: Jordan Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
Could Be: Josh Uche, 3-4 OLB, Michigan
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Robert Hunt, OG, Louisiana
The Pick: Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
Round 3, Pick 92
Might Be: Netane Muti, IOL, Fresno State
Could Be: Bradlee Anae, EDGE, Utah
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Terrell Lewis, EDGE, Alabama
The Pick: Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech
Round 3, Pick 106
Might Be: Jordan Elliott, IDL, Missouri
Could Be: Troy Dye, LB, Oregon
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Ben Bredeson, IOL, Michigan
The Pick: Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State
Round 4, Pick 129
Might Be: Darryton Evans, RB, App State
Could Be: Darnell Mooney, WR, Tulane
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Jack Driscoll, OT, Auburn
The Pick: Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky
Round 4, Pick 143
Might Be: Carlos Davis, IDL, Nebraska
Could Be: Cameron Clark, OT, Charlotte
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Anfernee Jennings, EDGE, Alabama
The Pick: Derrek Tuszka, EDGE, North Dakota State
Round 5, Pick 170
Might Be: Kenny Willekes, EDGE, Michigan State
Could Be: Aaron Parker, WR, Rhode Island
Wouldn’t Shock Me: Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami
The Pick: Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech
Round 7, Pick 225
Might Be: Jon Runyan Jr., OT, Michigan
Could Be: Tipa Galeai, EDGE, Utah State
Wouldn’t Shock Me: John Penisini, IDL, Utah
The Pick: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State
• With the losses of Marshal Yanda (retired) and James Hurst (released), the offensive line is a huge priority, especially the interior.
• The Ravens have nine draft picks, with five of them in the first three rounds.
• Adding playmakers should still be a priority.
• This is a deep draft for teams that need a wide receiver.
• Inside linebacker is not the deepest position and like other years is very top heavy. If teams don’t draft Oklahoma’s Kenneth Murray, LSU’s Patrick Queen, Ohio State’s Malik Harrison, Wyoming’s Logan Wilson or Texas Tech’s Jordyn Brooks in the top two rounds, there is no need for them to reach before the fourth or fifth round for one.
• Interior defensive line is not a top priority after free agency.
• Teams can never have enough defensive backs or edge rushers, so if the Ravens add to those positions, no one should be surprised.
• BPA (best player available) is always going to be a Ravens strategy.
Photo Credit: Tom Morris/LATechSportsPix.com