• Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch was placed on injured reserve with a broken collarbone.
• Jets RB Le’Veon Bell left his game with a hamstring issue and will miss a couple of weeks.
• Colts RB Marlon Mack has an Achilles tear and will miss the rest of the year.
• Cowboys TE Blake Jarwin will miss the rest of the season due to a torn ACL.
• Dolphins WR DeVante Parker left his game with a hamstring issue.
• 49ers TE George Kittle hyperextended his knee — worth monitoring because he could miss time.
• Saints WR Michael Thomas has a high ankle sprain and is week to week.
• Browns TE David Njoku was placed on IR a knee injury.
• Steelers RB James Conner hurt his ankle and didn’t return.
• Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay left the game with turf toe and is week to week
• Thursday night game: Cincinnati at Cleveland
• Monday night game: New Orleans at Las Vegas
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Nyheim Hines, James Robinson, Scotty Miller, Myles Gaskin, Chase Edmonds, Quintez Cephus, Logan Thomas, O.J. Howard, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Robby Anderson, Parris Campbell, Gardner Minshew, Malcolm Brown, Russell Gage, Peyton Barber, Benny Snell Jr., Dallas Goedert (we told you)
Last Week: James Robinson, Devine Ozigbo, Bryan Edwards, Joshua Kelley, Greg Ward, Eric Ebron, Laviska Shenault Jr., Jack Doyle, Darrel Williams
You Can Drop: Dede Westbrook, Bryce Love, Justin Jackson
Try To Trade For: A.J. Brown, Joe Mixon, Cooper Kupp, Michael Thomas, Antonio Gibson (may be cheap now)
Trade Away: Zach Ertz (name value is king sometimes), James Robinson (don’t give him away, but his value is high), Josh Allen
Studs Of The Week:
Quarterback: Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen
Running Back: Josh Jacobs, Christian McCaffrey, Ezekiel Elliott
Wide Receiver: Davante Adams, Adam Thielen, Calvin Ridley
Tight End: Mark Andrews, Dallas Goedert
Duds Of The Week:
Quarterback: Drew Brees, Carson Wentz
Running Back: Mark Ingram, Antonio Gibson, James Conner, Cam Akers
Wide Receiver: Michael Thomas, Odell Beckham Jr., Tyler Boyd
Tight End: Evan Engram, George Kittle, Austin Hooper, Ian Thomas
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems For Week Two:
Quarterback Must Starts: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz, Deshaun Watson, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray
Running Back Must Starts: Christian McCaffrey, Ezekiel Elliott, Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, Joe Mixon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Austin Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, David Johnson, Todd Gurley, James Conner (watch injury status)
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Michael Thomas (watch injury status), Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Terry McLaurin, Adam Thielen, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, DK Metcalf, Michael Gallup, DJ Chark, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, Amari Cooper
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller, Jared Cook, Hayden Hurst, Tyler Higbee, Eric Ebron, Jack Doyle, Evan Engram, Dallas Goedert
Must Start Defenses: 49ers, Ravens, Bills, Steelers, Patriots
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Philip Rivers
Running Back: Leonard Fournette
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Justin Jefferson
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Josh Allen
Running Back: Melvin Gordon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Will Fuller
Locks Of The Week:
2020 Record: 2-1
1. San Francisco over New York Jets
2. Cleveland over Cincinnati
3. Arizona over Washington
Picks With Points
NFL Lines For Week Two
Picks are in bold.
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.