• Giants RB Saquon Barkley tore his ACL and is out for the year.
• Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey will miss 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.
• 49ers RBs Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman both have knee injuries and could miss a few weeks.
• Broncos WR Courtland Sutton tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the season.
• Packers WR Davante Adams left his team’s Week 2 game with a hamstring issue.
• 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo has an injured ankle and is considered week to week.
• Broncos QB Drew Lock has an AC joint sprain and will miss 2-6 weeks.
• Colts WR Parris Campbell has a PCL issue and will miss multiple weeks.
• Giants WR Sterling Shepard has a toe injury and could miss a few weeks.
• Rams RBs Cam Akers (rib) and Malcolm Brown (finger) left their Week 2 game.
• Bengals TE C.J. Uzomah will miss the rest of the season with an ACL tear.
• Thursday night game: Miami at Jacksonville
• Monday night game: Kansas City at Baltimore
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Dion Lewis, Wayne Gallman, Devonta Freeman, Darrell Henderson, Mike Davis, Myles Gaskin, Jerick McKinnon, JaMycal Hasty, Keelan Cole, Michael Pittman, Adam Humphries, Jordan Reed, Mo Alie-Cox, Justin Herbert, Jared Goff, Darwin Thompson, Drew Sample, Dalton Schultz, Tre’Quan Smith, KJ Hamler, Zach Pascal
Last Week: Nyheim Hines, James Robinson, Scotty Miller, Myles Gaskin, Chase Edmonds, Quintez Cephus, Logan Thomas, O.J. Howard, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Robby Anderson, Parris Campbell, Gardner Minshew, Malcolm Brown, Russell Gage, Peyton Barber, Benny Snell Jr., Dallas Goedert (we told you)
Two Weeks Ago: James Robinson, Devine Ozigbo, Bryan Edwards, Joshua Kelley, Greg Ward, Eric Ebron, Laviska Shenault Jr., Jack Doyle, Darrell Williams
You Can Drop: Emmanuel Sanders, Peyton Barber, Greg Ward, Henry Ruggs, Rob Gronkowski, Irv Smith Jr., Dawson Knox, Dan Arnold, Benny Snell Jr.
Try To Trade For: Michael Gallup, Cooper Kupp, Joe Mixon, George Kittle, Christian McCaffrey, Allen Robinson, Adam Thielen
Trade Away: Chase Claypool, Corey Davis, Derek Carr
Studs Of The Week
Quarterback: Dak Prescott (so many this week, but chose just one)
Running Back: Aaron Jones and Alvin Kamara
Wide Receiver: Stefon Diggs, Terry McLaurin and Calvin Ridley
Tight End: Tyler Higbee and Jonnu Smith
Duds Of The Week
Quarterback: Tom Brady and Carson Wentz
Running Back: David Johnson and Nyheim Hines
Wide Receiver: Allen Robinson, Julio Jones and Henry Ruggs
Tight End: Austin Hooper, Mark Andrews and Dallas Goedert
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems for Week 3:
Quarterback Must Starts: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Cam Newton, Kyler Murray
Running Back Must Starts: Ezekiel Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, Joe Mixon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Austin Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, James Conner, Todd Gurley, James Robinson, Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Taylor, Miles Sanders, David Montgomery
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Terry McLaurin, Adam Thielen, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs, Julian Edelman, DJ Moore, Tyler Boyd
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller, Jared Cook, Hayden Hurst, Tyler Higbee, Noah Fant
Must Start Defenses: Chargers, Colts, Steelers
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Gardner Minshew, Ryan Fitzpatrick
Running Back: Myles Gaskin
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Mike Gesicki
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Deshaun Watson
Running back: David Johnson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Robert Woods
Locks Of The Week:
2020 Record: 5-1
1. Indianapolis over New York Jets
2. Arizona over Detroit
3. New England over Las Vegas
Picks With Points
2020 Record: 16-16
NFL Lines For Week Three
Picks are in bold.
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.