• Bengals QB Joe Burrow will miss the rest of the year with an ACL and MCL tear.
• Patriots RB Rex Burkhead went down in Week 11 with what seems like a serious knee injury.
• Jets RB La’Mical Perine left his team’s Week 11 game with an ankle issue.
• Saints QB Drew Brees and Bengals RB Joe Mixon are on IR and will miss at least two more weeks.
• Falcons WR Julio Jones was in and out of his team’s Week 11 game with a hamstring issue.
• Colts QB Philip Rivers is dealing with an ankle issue.
• Titans TE Jonnu Smith was in and out of his team’s Week 11 game with a knee injury.
• Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is dealing with a hamstring issue.
• Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins will miss Week 12 after testing positive for COVID-19.
• No byes this week
• Week 13 byes: Carolina and Tampa Bay
• Thursday games: Houston at Detroit, Washington at Dallas and Baltimore at Pittsburgh
• Monday night game: Seattle at Philadelphia
Hot Pickups Of The Week: James White, Derek Carr, Daniel Jones, Kirk Cousins, Frank Gore, Jordan Reed, Jordan Akins, Dallas Goedert, Taysom Hill, Gus Edwards, Justice Hill
Last Week: Nyheim Hines, Salvon Ahmed, Michael Pittman, Jameis Winston, Cam Akers, Rex Burkhead, Jalen Reagor, Sammy Watkins, Jordan Reed, Logan Thomas
Two Weeks Ago: Mike Davis, J.D. McKissic, Duke Johnson, Kalen Ballage, Curtis Samuel, Drew Lock, Jalen Reagor, Michael Pittman, Sony Michel
You Can Drop: Travis Fulgham, Marquise Brown, Duke Johnson, Joe Mixon
Studs Of The Week:
QB: Deshaun Watson, Justin Herbert and Taysom Hill
RB: Dalvin Cook, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Derrick Henry
WR: Adam Thielen and Keenan Allen
TE: Travis Kelce and Darren Waller, but hats off to the tight ends this week.
Duds Of The Week:
QB: Matt Ryan and Alex Smith
RB: Adrian Peterson, Ronald Jones and Todd Gurley
WR: Marquise Brown, Jamison Crowder and Jarvis Landry
TE: Logan Thomas, Hayden Hurst and Jared Cook
Top Fantasy Football Scorers The Last Four Weeks (points per game, half-PPR, Weeks 8-11):
Quarterbacks (top 12): Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert, Deshaun Watson, Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Teddy Bridgewater, Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, Drew Lock
Running Backs (top 24): Christian McCaffrey (hurt), Dalvin Cook, Alvin Kamara, Josh Jacobs, Carlos Hyde (one game), Antonio Gibson, Wayne Gallman, Nick Chubb, Nyheim Hines, Derrick Henry, Kalen Ballage, James Robinson, D’Andre Swift, Aaron Jones, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Damien Harris, Giovani Bernard, J.D. McKissic, Kenyon Drake, Zack Moss, Ezekiel Elliott, Chase Edmonds, Kareem Hunt, Jerick McKinnon, Devontae Booker, Rex Burkhead (hurt), Jamaal Williams, Miles Sanders
Wide Receivers (top 30 or so): Tyreek Hill, Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Breshad Perriman, Brandon Aiyuk, DK Metcalf, Stefon Diggs, Curtis Samuel, Terry McLaurin, Cooper Kupp, Marvin Jones Jr., Adam Thielen, Chase Claypool, Mike Evans, Jakobi Meyers, JuJu Smith-Schuster, DJ Chark, Damiere Byrd, Diontae Johnson, Mike Williams, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Tyler Boyd, Allen Robinson, Julio Jones, Will Fuller, Corey Davis, Tee Higgins, Justin Jefferson, DeAndre Hopkins, CeeDee Lamb, Jerry Jeudy, DJ Moore, Tim Patrick, Brandin Cooks, Chris Godwin
Tight Ends (top 12): Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Richard Rodgers, Eric Ebron, Mark Andrews, Hunter Henry, Dalton Schultz, T.J. Hockenson, Evan Engram, Jonnu Smith, Dallas Goedert, Robert Tonyan
Defenses: Steelers, Saints, Dolphins, Eagles, Browns, Colts, Rams, Bills, Giants, Raiders, Vikings, Panthers
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Derek Carr/Daniel Jones
Running Back: Ronald Jones
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Cole Beasley
Defense: Green Bay
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Lamar Jackson
Running Back: Melvin Gordon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Tee Higgins/Tyler Boyd
Locks Of The Week:
2020 Record: 25-8
1. Bills over Chargers
2. Seahawks over Eagles
3. Giants over Bengals
Picks With Points
2020 Record: 75–85
NFL Lines For Week 12
Picks are in bold.
|At Buffalo||-6||LA Chargers||54|
|NY Giants||-6||At Cincinnati||42|
|Arizona||-2||At New England||49|
|Miami||-6.5||At NY Jets||44.5|
|New Orleans||-5.5||At Denver||44.5|
|At LA Rams||-7||San Francisco||46.5|
|Kansas City||-3||At Tampa||53|
|At Green Bay||-7.5||Chicago||45.5|
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.