• Browns WR Jarvis Landry is dealing with a MCL issue and is now on IR.
• Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa has a groin injury and is day to day.
• Vikings RB Dalvin Cook seems fine but was in and out of his team’s Week 2 game with an ankle issue.
• Steelers WR Diontae Johnson has a knee issue that is worth monitoring.
• Falcons WR Russell Gage has an ankle issue.
• Cowboys WR Amari Cooper has a rib issue.
• Bears QB Andy Dalton is dealing with a knee issue.
• Rams RB Darrell Henderson is dealing with a rib issue
• Colts QB Carson Wentz has two sprained ankles.
• 49ers running backs are hurt … all of them … pick a name … monitor the situation.
• Texans QB Tyrod Taylor could miss four weeks with a hamstring issue.
• Jaguars TE James O’Shaughnessy has an ankle issue.
• Texans WR Nico Collins hurt his shoulder.
• Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has a pec injury, according to Mike Tomlin.
• Thursday night game: Carolina at Houston
• Monday night game: Philadelphia at Dallas
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Daniel Jones, J.D. McKissic, Cordarrelle Patterson, Rondale Moore, Emmanuel Sanders, Teddy Bridgewater, Cedrick Wilson (if Amari Cooper misses time), Sony Michel, James Washington (if Diontae Johnson misses time), Derek Carr, Maxx Williams, K.J. Osborn
Last Week: Tim Patrick, Elijah Mitchell, Kenneth Gainwell, Taylor Heineke, KJ Hamler, Christian Kirk, Sterling Shepard, Jameis Winston, Mark Ingram, Rondale Moore, Sam Darnold, Carlos Hyde
You Can Drop: Tua Tagovailoa, James Conner, Giovani Bernard, JaMycal Hasty, Dallas Goedert (woah)
Trade For: Alvin Kamara, Antonio Gibson, Robert Woods, Darnell Mooney, DK Metcalf, Saquon Barkley
Trade Away: Michael Carter, J.D. McKissic, Henry Ruggs
Studs Of The Week:
QB: Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson and Tom Brady
RB: Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones
WR: Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett, Terry McLaurin
TE: Travis Kelce
Duds Of The Week:
QB: Dak Prescott and Ryan Tannehill
RB: Alvin Kamara and Clyde Edwards-Helaire
WR: Antonio Brown, DJ Chark, Marquez Callaway
TE: George Kittle
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems For Week 3:
Quarterback Must Starts: Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford, Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Justin Herbert, Jalen Hurts, Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill
Running Back Must Starts: Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara, Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, Najee Harris, Antonio Gibson, Jonathan Taylor, Ezekiel Elliott, David Montgomery, Chris Carson, D’Andre Swift
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, DK Metcalf, Calvin Ridley, A.J. Brown, Justin Jefferson, CeeDee Lamb, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Tyler Lockett, Terry McLaurin, Mike Evens, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp, Diontae Johnson, Robert Woods, Tee Higgins, Deebo Samuel, Antonio Brown, Chris Godwin
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, George Kittle, T.J. Hockenson, Mark Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Logan Thomas
Must Start Defenses: Rams, Patriots, Broncos, Buccaneers, Steelers, 49ers, Browns, Bills
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Daniel Jones
Running Back: James Robinson (this seems like it does not count)
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Sterling Shepard and Jalen Reagor
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Tom Brady?? (yikes)
Running Back: D’Andre Swift/Joe Mixon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Mike Evans
NFL Picks For Week 3
Five Games I Like Against the Spread (Season Record: 5-5)
Vegas -3.5 vs. Miami
Carolina -7.5 vs. Houston
Tennessee -5 vs. Indianapolis
Pittsburgh -4.5 vs. Cincinnati
NY Giants -3 vs. Atlanta
Four Over-Unders I Like (Season Record: 6-2)
Carolina-Houston over 44
Cleveland-Chicago under 46.5
Tampa Bay-Los Angeles Rams under 55
Philadelphia-Dallas over 51.5
Three Straight-Up Locks of the Week (Season Record: 4-2)
Two Player Props for Thursday Night (Season Record: 1-3)
Sam Darnold over 1.5 touchdown passes
Christian McCaffrey over 45.5 reception yards (does that seem low to anyone else?)
One Bold Pick Of The Week (Season Record: 0-2)
Week 1: Tua Tagovailoa throws three touchdown passes
Week 2: Najee Harris scores two touchdowns
Week 3: Mark Andrews scores two touchdowns
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.