Each week I will tell you five things on my mind … two dealing with fantasy football, two dealing with sports in general (mostly NFL/Ravens/Orioles) and one random thought about the rest of the universe.
1. If you are 0-2 and just lost Christian McCaffrey, sell him to the highest bidder. If you are 2-0 or 1-1, let’s ride it out for a week or so.
2. I am choosing to believe in Daniel Jones, not just this week but for the season. He has weapons around him who are getting healthier and the schedule isn’t terrible. Is he going to score a touchdown on the ground every week? Well, NO, but he may not have to.
3. Speaking of the GMEN, add tight end Evan Engram ASAP. Tight end is always a minefield and he is worth a shot (yes, again). While you are at it, add Jeff Wilson Jr. and place him on your IR now!
4. The Orioles won last night and are now tied with the Diamondbacks for the No. 1 overall pick. STOP WINNING, will you?
5. I love the Ryder Cup. The US leads 3-1 after Round 1 today. Xander Schauffele and Patrick Cantlay put on a show. They should stay paired together the entire way through.
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox