• Giants RB Saquon Barkley has a sprained ankle and is expected to miss a week or more.
• Seahawks QB Russell Wilson had surgery on his finger and will miss one to two months.
• Giants WR Kenny Golladay hurt his knee and is week to week.
• Giants QB Daniel Jones is in the concussion protocol.
• Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster left his team’s Week 5 game with a shoulder injury and will be lost for the season.
• Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire suffered a knee injury and will miss a few weeks.
• Saints QB Taysom Hill was carted off with a concussion.
• 49ers TE George Kittle was placed on injured reserve.
• Vikings RB Dalvin Cook missed Week 5 with an ankle injury.
• Patriots RB Damien Harris has a chest injury but should be OK.
• Seahawks RB Chris Carson has a neck issue that caused him to miss Week 5 … and he could be out longer.
• Ravens WR Sammy Watkins left his team’s Week 5 game with a hamstring issue.
• Byes: Atlanta, New Orleans, New York Jets, San Francisco
• Thursday night game: Tampa Bay at Philadelphia
• Another London game on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. EST: Miami vs. Jacksonville
• Monday night game: Buffalo at Tennessee
Hot Pickups Of The Week: David Njoku, Darrel Williams, Devontae Booker, Kadarius Toney, Marquez Callaway, Myles Gaskin (may have been dropped), Jerick McKinnon, Geno Smith, Alex Collins, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tua Tagovailoa
Last Week: Damien Williams, Samaje Perine, Chris Evans, Khalil Herbert, Trey Lance, Malcolm Brown, A.J. Green, Hunter Renfrow, Darnell Mooney, DeVante Parker, Rashod Bateman, Dawson Knox
You Can Drop: Odell Beckham Jr., J.D. McKissic, Cole Kmet, Brandon Aiyuk, Robby Anderson, Royce Freeman, Elijah Moore, Trey Sermon
Trade Away (Sell High): Myles Gaskin, Rondale White
Trade For (Buy Low): Javonte Williams, A.J. Brown, Tee Higgins, Allen Robinson
Studs Of The Week:
QB: Tom Brady/Lamar Jackson
RB: Derrick Henry
WR: Davante Adams
TE: Mark Andrews
Duds Of The Week:
QB: Sam Darnold
RB: Chase Edmonds
WR: A.J. Brown
TE: Noah Fant/T.J. Hockenson
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems for Week 6:
Quarterback Must Starts: Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Justin Herbert, Jalen Hurts, Kirk Cousins
Running Back Must Starts: Christian McCaffrey (hurt), Dalvin Cook (hurt), Derrick Henry, Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon (hurt), Najee Harris, Antonio Gibson, Jonathan Taylor, Ezekiel Elliott, D’Andre Swift, Kareem Hunt
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, DK Metcalf, Justin Jefferson, CeeDee Lamb, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Tyler Lockett, Terry McLaurin, Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp, Diontae Johnson, Tee Higgins, Cole Beasley, Brandin Cooks, Ja’Marr Chase, Hunter Renfrow, Marquise Brown
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, T.J. Hockenson, Mark Andrews, Dawson Knox
Must Start Defenses: Bills, Broncos, Steelers, Buccaneers, Rams
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jacoby Brissett/Taylor Heinicke
Running Back: Zack Moss
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Mo Alie-Cox
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Derek Carr
Running Back: Chris Carson (if he plays), otherwise Ezekiel Elliott
Wide Receiver/Tight End: A.J. Brown
NFL Picks For Week 6
Five Games I Like Against the Spread (Season Record: 11-12)
Bengals -3 vs. Lions
Cardinals +2.5 vs. Browns
Steelers -5 vs. Seahawks
Bills -5.5 vs. Titans
Broncos -3.5 vs. Raiders
Four Over-Under Totals I Like (Season Record: 10-11)
Browns-Cardinals OVER 50.5
Ravens-Chargers OVER 50.5
Colts-Texans OVER 43.0
Packers-Bears UNDER 45.0
Three Straight-Up Locks of the Week (Season Record: 13-2)
Two UNDERDOG Player Props (Season Record: 5-5)
Joe Burrow OVER 253.5 passing yards
Lamar Jackson OVER 301.5 total yards
One Bold Pick Of The Week
Week 1: Tua Tagovailoa throws three touchdown passes
Week 2: Najee Harris scores two touchdowns
Week 3: Mark Andrews scores two touchdowns
Week 4: Patrick Mahomes throws five touchdowns (got one!)
Week 5: Ezekiel Elliott scores two rushing touchdowns (had one rushing and one receiving)
Week 6: Melvin Gordon and Javonte Williams both score touchdowns
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.