Are you playing Underdog Fantasy?
Well, why not?!
This is the way DFS should have always been! You choose how you want to play.
- Do you want to draft weekly against others for cash?
- Do you want to play against the house in over/under?
- Do you want to play NFL player vs. NFL player in Rivals?
- Do you still wish for the days of Best Ball?
Well, as they say, there is an app for that and it’s called Underdog.
You can play for as little as $1 and possibly win up to 20 times your wager. That’s $100 on a $5 wager if you win five over/under or Rivals bets or a combination of both. Choose any five, get all five correct and you win.
You can also select two props and win three times your wager if you get them both correct; three props, four times; four props, 10 times, and again, five props, 20 times.
You can also play single-game contests like the Thursday Night Rumbles:
- Draft four players (RB/WR/TE).
- Draft against three other players.
- The top score wins.
- There are up to $60,000 in total prizes in this game.
Then there is the Battle Royale for a slate of games:
- You draft against six other people.
- You draft 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 FLEX.
- The top score wins your mini-league.
- Win $12,000 with the best score across all leagues.
There are head-to-head draft games — you against another person, winner take all — for single-game contests or a slate of games. You can also do four- or six-person draft games — winner-take-all or the top two win cash.
There are so many ways to play and it’s not just the NFL. Underdog Fantasy has baseball, basketball, soccer, golf and hockey options as well. Many NBA Best Ball leagues are forming now for as little as $5 per team.
There is something for everyone, no matter how you choose to play.
When you download the Underdog app, sign up and use the code PRESSBOX and you will get a $10 bonus when you make a minimum deposit of $10.