• Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford could miss a month with a back injury.
• Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack broke his hand; he had surgery and will miss three to four weeks.
• Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner reinjured his shoulder.
• Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is in the concussion protocol and dealing with a knee issue.
• Steelers receiver Diontae Johnson is also in the concussion protocol.
• Receivers Amari Cooper (Dallas Cowboys) and Emmanuel Sanders (San Francisco 49ers) played through injuries in Week 11 and it showed.
• 49ers tight end George Kittle is 50-50 to play against the Green Bay Packers Nov. 24.
• Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill left his game Nov. 18 with a hamstring issue.
• Thursday night game: Indianapolis at Houston
• Monday night game: Baltimore at Los Angeles Rams
• Byes of the week: Arizona, Kansas City, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Jonathan Williams, Bo Scarbrough, Peyton Barber, Qadree Ollison (as a dart), Jeff Driskel, Nyheim Hines, Ryan Griffin, James Washington
Last Week’s Pickups: Brian Hill, Deebo Samuel, Nick Foles, J.D. McKissic, Jacob Hollister, Demaryius Thomas, Darius Slayton
Two Weeks Ago: Ronald Jones Jr., DeVante Parker, Derrius Guice, Zach Pascal, Indianapolis defense (for Week 10), Kalen Ballage (just do not expect much), Myles Gaskin (speculative), Noah Fant
Trade Bait: Baker Mayfield, Randall Cobb, Marvin Jones, Jimmy Garoppolo
You Can Drop: O.J. Howard, T.J. Hockenson, Zach Pascal, Frank Gore, Adrian Peterson
Studs Of The Week: Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, John Brown, DJ Chark, Calvin Ridley, Michael Thomas, Christian McCaffrey, Mark Ingram, Ryan Griffin
Duds Of The Week: Deshaun Watson, Brian Hill, Ronald Jones, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Allen Robinson, O.J. Howard, Jack Doyle
Fantasy Football Point Per Game Leaders (Based On Half-PPR Scoring)
After Week 10, I go from must starts to who has been the best so far. Those players are now your must starts when they are healthy and not on a bye.
Quarterback (Top 14): Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan, Kyler Murray, Jameis Winston, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins, Carson Wentz
Running Back (Top 24): Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Aaron Jones, Austin Ekeler, Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry, Ezekiel Elliott, Josh Jacobs, James Conner, Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, Saquon Barkley, Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Phillip Lindsay, Le’Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard, Devin Singletary, Devonta Freeman
Wide Receiver (Top 24): Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Julio Jones, DJ Chark, Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay, DeAndre Hopkins, Julian Edelman, T.Y. Hilton, Marvin Jones Jr., Christian Kirk, Courtland Sutton, Golden Tate, Michael Gallup, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Marquise Brown, Allen Robinson, Adam Thielen … Stefon Diggs is 25th
Tight End (Top 12): Austin Hooper, Hunter Henry, Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, George Kittle, Mark Andrews, Evan Engram, Zach Ertz, Darren Fells, Greg Olsen, Gerald Everett, Jason Witten … Will Dissly would have been eighth, and Jacob Hollister would be 11th but hasn’t played enough games.
Defenses (Top 13): Patriots, 49ers, Steelers, Rams, Panthers, Ravens, Titans, Jets, Bears, Cowboys, Vikings, Seahawks, Bills
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jeff Driskel
Running Back: Jaylen Samuels
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Josh Gordon
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Dak Prescott
Running Back: Todd Gurley
Wide Receiver/Tight End: John Brown
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 24-9
- Houston over Indianapolis
- New Orleans over Carolina
- Pittsburgh over Cincinnati
Picks With Points
2019 Record: 83-76
NFL Lines For Week 12
Picks are in bold.
|At Chicago||-7||New York Giants||41.5|
|Oakland||-3||At New York Jets||47|
|At New Orleans||-9||Carolina||48|
|At Atlanta||-4.5||Tampa Bay||54|
|At New England||-6.5||Dallas||45.5|
|At San Francisco||-3.5||Green Bay||46|
|Baltimore||-3||At L.A. Rams||49|