• Giants tight end Evan Engram hasn’t practiced since late last month and is expected to miss Week 1.
• As expected, Tyrod Taylor will start at quarterback for the Texans.
• Giants running back Saquon Barkley is expected to play but could be on a pitch count.
• Ravens running back Justice Hill tore his Achilles and will miss the season.
• 49ers quarterback Trey Lance could miss Week 1.
• Broncos tight end Noah Fant should be good to go for Week 1.
• Thursday night game: Dallas at Tampa Bay
• Monday night game: Baltimore at Las Vegas
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Juwan Johnson, Ty’Son Williams
Try To Trade For: Myles Gaskin
Trade Away: Mecole Hardman
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Matt Ryan
Running Back: Ty’son Williams, Raheem Mostert
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Marvin Jones
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Justin Herbert
Running Back: Chris Carson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Allen Robinson
THE NEW AND IMPROVED PICKS SECTION
NFL Picks For Week 1
Five Games I Like Against The Spread:
Buccaneers -7.5 Cowboys
49ers -7.5 Lions
Cardinals +3 Titans
Dolphins +3 Patriots
Broncos -2.5 Giants
Four Over-Unders I Like:
Eagles-Falcons OVER 48.5
Steelers-Bills UNDER 48.5
Vikings-Bengals OVER 48
Broncos-Giants UNDER 41.5
Three Straight-Up Locks Of The Week:
Two Player Props Of The Week:
Ronald Jones over 47.5 rushing yards
Myles Gaskin over 19.5 receiving yards
One Bold Pick Of The Week:
Tua Tagovailoa throws three touchdown passes.
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.