• Three Titans players and five Titans staffers reportedly tested positive for COVID-19. The Titans’ facility has been shut down for the time being; the same goes for the Vikings, whom the Titans defeated Sept. 27. The Titans are scheduled to host the Steelers Oct. 4. The Vikings are expected to travel to Houston to take on the Texans.
• Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin suffered a hamstring injury in the third quarter of his team’s Week 3 game.
• Seahawks RB Chris Carson hurt his knee and will miss a couple of weeks.
• Bears RB Tarik Cohen tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the year.
• Eagles TE Dallas Goedert hurt his ankle in the first quarter and could miss a few weeks.
• Falcons WR Russell Gage suffered a concussion.
• Steelers WR Diontae Johnson suffered a concussion.
• Bills WR John Brown injured his calf and didn’t return. Brown is also dealing with a foot injury.
• 49ers TE Jordan Reed hurt his knee and ankle will miss six to eight weeks.
• Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr. underwent surgery for compartment leg syndrome in his calf and is out indefinitely.
• Falcons K Younghoe Koo pulled his groin and will miss some time (I just report it folks).
• Thursday night game: Denver at New York Jets … YAY!
• Monday night game: Atlanta at Green Bay
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Justin Jefferson, Tee Higgins, Carlos Hyde, Travis Homer, Nick Foles, Ross Dwelley, Greg Ward, Alshon Jeffery, Zack Pascal, Jeff Wilson, Brandon Aiyuk, Tee Higgins, Rex Burkhead, Scotty Miller (again), Gabriel Davis, Brian Hill
Last Week: Dion Lewis, Wayne Gallman, Devonta Freeman, Darrell Henderson, Mike Davis, Myles Gaskin, Jerick McKinnon, JaMycal Hasty, Keelan Cole, Michael Pittman, Adam Humphries, Jordan Reed, Mo Alie-Cox, Justin Herbert, Jared Goff, Darwin Thompson, Drew Sample, Dalton Schultz, Tre’Quan Smith, KJ Hamler, Zach Pascal
Two Weeks Ago: Nyheim Hines, James Robinson, Scotty Miller, Myles Gaskin, Chase Edmonds, Quintez Cephus, Logan Thomas, O.J. Howard, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Robby Anderson, Parris Campbell, Gardner Minshew, Malcolm Brown, Russell Gage, Peyton Barber, Benny Snell Jr., Dallas Goedert
You Can Drop: Evan Engram, Austin Hooper, Chris Herndon, Peyton Barber, Matt Breida, Dion Lewis, Wayne Gallman
Try To Trade For: Joe Mixon, George Kittle, Christian McCaffrey, Michael Thomas, Mark Andrews, Kenyan Drake, Emmanuel Sanders
Trade Away: Sony Michel, Allen Lazard, Mecole Hardman, Jimmy Graham
Studs Of The Week
Quarterback: Dak Prescott (so many this week, but chose just one)
Running Back: Rex Burkhead, James Robinson and Alvin Kamara
Wide Receiver: Tyler Lockett, Justin Jefferson and Cedrick Wilson Jr.
Tight End: Jimmy Graham
Duds Of The Week
Quarterback: Tom Brady and Carson Wentz
Running Back: Joshua Kelley, Leonard Fournette and D’Andre Swift
Wide Receiver: Marquise Brown, Julian Edelman and A.J. Green
Tight End: Mark Andrews, Jared Cook and Darren Waller
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems for Week 4:
Quarterback Must Starts: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Cam Newton, Kyler Murray
Running Back Must Starts: Ezekiel Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Austin Ekeler, Aaron Jones, Alvin Kamara, James Conner, Todd Gurley, James Robinson, Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt, Jonathan Taylor, Miles Sanders
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams (if healthy), Julio Jones (if healthy), Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin (if healthy), Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Terry McLaurin, Adam Thielen, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark (if healthy), Tyler Lockett, Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs, Julian Edelman, Tyler Boyd
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller, Jared Cook, Hayden Hurst, Tyler Higbee, Noah Fant, George Kittle (if healthy)
Must Start Defenses: Ravens, Steelers, 49ers, Colts, Rams, Bills
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Joe Burrow
Running Back: Chase Edmonds
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Logan Thomas/Jordan Adkins
Defense: New York Jets
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Ryan Tannehill
Running Back: Antonio Gibson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Darren Waller (again)
Locks Of The Week:
2020 Record: 7-2
1. Los Angeles Rams over New York Giants
2. Baltimore over Washington
3. Tampa Bay over Los Angeles Chargers
Picks With Points
2020 Record: 28-20
NFL Lines For Week Four
Picks are in bold.
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.