The 2020-21 NFL season has three weeks left, so what is a fantasy football writer to do?
We already gave out our awards and took a peek at the first round of 2021 fantasy football drafts. We are still providing DFS lineups (which have been great especially the past two weeks). So now what? What should we do?
I’VE GOT IT!!!
Let’s look at the top offensive skill position players in the upcoming NFL Draft. Hey, it is never too early to start getting familiar with the names that teams will be drafting.
- Trevor Lawrence, Clemson: first overall pick
- Zach Wilson, BYU: top-10 pick
- Justin Fields, Ohio State: top-10 pick
- Trey Lance, North Dakota State: first-round pick
- Mac Jones, Alabama: late first- to early second-round pick
- Kyle Trask, Florida: late first- to early second-round pick
- Najee Harris, Alabama: top-20 pick
- Travis Etienne, Clemson: first-round pick
- Javonte Williams, North Carolina
- Michael Carter, North Carolina
- Trey Sermon, Ohio State
- DeVonta Smith, Alabama: first-round pick — top 15?
- Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
- Ja’Marr Chase, LSU
- Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
- Chris Olave, Ohio State
- Terrace Marshall Jr., LSU
- Kadarius Toney, Florida
- Kyle Pitts, Florida: first-round pick
- Brevin Jordan, Miami
- Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame
- Pat Freiermuth, Penn State
- Tre’ McKitty, Georgia
Yes, I know I left your favorite off. These are not my rankings, per se, but a starting point as we transition into NFL Draft season in a few weeks.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Clemson Athletics