• Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey is on IR with a hamstring issue.
• Patriots RB James White has a hip injury and could miss significant time.
• Vikings RB Dalvin Cook didn’t practice or play in Week 3.
• Steelers WR Diontae Johnson didn’t play in Week 3.
• Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster left his team’s Week 3 game with a rib injury.
• Titans WR A.J. Brown has a hamstring issue and was removed from his team’s Week 3 game very early.
• Bears QB Justin Fields has a finger injury of some type.
• Giants WR Sterling Shepard left his team’s Week 3 game and didn’t return due to a hamstring issue.
• Giants WR Darius Slayton has a hamstring issue as well.
• Rams RB Darrell Henderson missed Week 3 with a rib injury.
• Broncos WR K.J. Hamler is out for the season with a knee injury.
• Not an INJURY but a TRADE, as tight end Dan Arnold was sent to the Jaguars.
• Thursday night Game: Jacksonville at Cincinnati
• Monday night game: Las Vegas at Los Angeles Chargers
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Chuba Hubbard, Tommy Tremble, Emmanuel Sanders, Jakobi Meyers, Peyton Barber, Sam Darnold, Hunter Renfrow, Terrace Marshall Jr., Evan Engram, Saints defense, Marlon Mack
Last Week: Daniel Jones, J.D. McKissic, Cordarrelle Patterson, Rondale Moore, Emmanuel Sanders, Teddy Bridgewater, Cedrick Wilson, Sony Michel, James Washington, Derek Carr, Maxx Williams, K.J. Osborn
You Can Drop: Cole Kmet, Jonnu Smith, Hunter Henry, Elijah Moore, Ronald Jones, Wayne Gallman, Mac Jones, Ben Roethlisberger
Trade For: Allen Robinson, Robert Woods, Miles Sanders
Trade Away: James Conner, Jamaal Williams, Henry Ruggs
Studs Of The Week:
QB: Josh Allen and Justin Herbert
RB: Ezekiel Elliott and Kareem Hunt
WR: Mike Williams, Cooper Kupp and Davante Adams
TE: Dalton Schultz
Duds Of The Week:
QB: Justin Fields
RB: Tyson Williams and Damien Harris
WR: Rondale Moore, Robby Anderson and DeAndre Hopkins
TE: T.J. Hockenson
Fantasy Football Start ‘Ems For Week 4:
Quarterback Must Starts: Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford, Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Justin Herbert, Jalen Hurts, Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill
Running Back Must Starts: Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara, Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, Najee Harris, Antonio Gibson, Jonathan Taylor, Ezekiel Elliott, David Montgomery, Chris Carson, D’Andre Swift
Wide Receiver Must Starts: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, DK Metcalf, Calvin Ridley, A.J. Brown (hurt), Justin Jefferson, CeeDee Lamb, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Tyler Lockett, Terry McLaurin, Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp, Diontae Johnson (hurt), Robert Woods, Tee Higgins (hurt), Deebo Samuel, Antonio Brown (COVID), Cole Beasley, Brandin Cooks, Ja’Marr Chase
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, George Kittle, T.J. Hockenson, Mark Andrews, Logan Thomas
Must Start Defenses: Rams, Patriots, Broncos, Bucs, Steelers, 49ers, Browns, Bills
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Tyler Heinecke
Running Back: Michael Carter
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Darnell Mooney
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Lamar Jackson (have to start him but, hope I am wrong)
Running Back: Saquon Barkley
Wide Receiver/Tight End: DeAndre Hopkins
Defense: Los Angeles Rams
NFL Picks For Week 4
Five Games I Like Against The Spread (Season Record: 7-8)
Bengals -7.5 vs. Jaguars
Saints -8.0 vs. Giants
Titans -7.5 vs. Jets
Buccaneers -6.5 vs. Patriots
Four Over-Unders I Like: Season Record (Season Record: 8-5)
Ravens-Broncos under 44
Titans-Jets over 45.5
Raiders-Chargers over 52.5
Bills-Texans over 48
Three Straight-Up Locks of the Week (Season Record: 7-2)
Two Underdog Player Props for Thursday Night (Season Record: 1-5)
Joe Burrow over 245.5 passing yards
James Robinson over 67.5 rushing and receiving yards
One Bold Pick of the Week
Week 1: Tua Tagovailoa throws three touchdown passes
Week 2: Najee Harris scores two touchdowns
Week 3: Mark Andrews scores two touchdowns
Week 4: Patrick Mahomes throws five touchdown passes
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Ken Zalis ranked No. 3 in FantasyPros’ 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Accuracy Rankings.